Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why Blog?

I really couldn't tell you.  I suppose its a more accepted form of biographical documentation than a dear diary, but no one really has time to read the paper every day let alone the narcissistic digital journal entries of your closest friends.  There are a couple I do find worthwhile, for reasons such as: fabulous drama, interesting photographs, or, well, ok I can't think of any others. But since I have neither of those things to offer, my only reason for starting a blog is to jot down the noteworthy places or things I'm more than likely the last person to discover in this splendid city of New York. This blog will be my best resource for friends who come to town (which is every weekend so far). So if anyone is actually reading this: thank you, but go find something better to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment